The Dingo's heavy-duty drive system guarantees performance in the toughest soil conditions from rock to caliche. Dig trenches up to 50" (127 cm) below grade. Heavy-duty nose roller bearing and reversible abrasion-resistant boom give you years of dependable use.Ideal for fast, efficient trenching in most soil conditions.
Great for cable, pipe or irrigation installation. The Dingo can access tight spaces where only hand labour could go before. Easy spin steer turning can power through the toughest jobs, ideal for landscapers and DIY garden works.
- Trenches for cables, water, electronics.
- Pipe and irrigation installations.
||Adjustable to 900mm
||12.5" (31.8 cm)
|120 rpm at 11gpm (41.6 lpm)
||675 ft/lbs. (915.2 N)
- Reversible boom made of high abrasion resistant material
- Heavy-duty nose roller bearing with triple lip seal.
- Designed for easy access and low maintanence, allowing operator to easily adjust chain tension to fit soil conditions.
- Dingo Hydraulic Drive allows trencher to be reversed in the toughest conditions to free jams.
- Delivery available across Melbourne (same day if ordered before 2pm)