The Toro Dingo 220 provides exceptional value. Packed with 207 bar and 56 L/min of hydraulic power, the Dingo 220 is built with a 20 hp (14.9 kW) Kohler engine to save time and excellent power for enhanced performance.
The Dingo can access tight spaces where only hand labour could go before. Easy spin steer turning can power through the toughest jobs, ideal for landscapers and DIY garden works.
- Stumps, post holes and any job requiring holes.
- Augering holes next to existing walls / fences.
- Access difficult areas other equipment can't reach.
|Hole Diameter||Hole Depth||Power||Length|
|300mm to 450mm||Up to 1.7m with extension||Unleaded - electrical start||1050mm|
- Hydraulic drive with forward and reverse
- Can drill holes in corners and next to existing walls
- Compact size and manueuverability, including spin steer turning
- Toro's unique 'Quick Attach System'
- Fingertip controls - easy-to-reach 4-stick fingertip hand controls from the operation position
- Pump hydraulic system for better usage of power
- Low or high ground speed
- Trailer (Provided at no extra charge)
- Delivery available across Melbourne (same day if ordered before 2pm)